Monday, July 14, 2014

The Tail and all the rest

The thing I liked most about my new breed back then was the tail:

A star as the tip. Looked good in combination with almost every other breed!

But they were floating above the base uglily.. So I was about to change that.

I found the old star sprite I used in 2002 in the C3 folder (finally!) and positioned it to where the tip connects. I hope this will fix the issue.
I also added some variety in the posing. I wonder what this will look like.

The Tailbase was simple: coloring it purple.. wait.
I took a look at the old sprites and realised that it is yellow. Oh well. Back to coloring, but easily done.

The Arms and Legs were simple now:

Coloring, inserting a star.. (again a new one, one could think I would learn from my mistakes but no..) positioning it and done.

Now I remember something about a program called Nornpose to look at what I created.. I wonder if it still exists.. so:

Next step: Finding Nornpose or inserting the first Sprites ingame!

No comments:

Post a Comment